TERMS AND CONDITIONS: BEDMAT ONLINE (PTY) LTD
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES
Bedmat Online is a business in the retail industry that markets Beds and Mattresses, Linen, Upholstery, Bed and Upholstery products, Steel Furniture and Polyurethane Foam.
Prices on the website may vary from time to time and are subject to change without prior notification.All prices quoted on the website are inclusive of VAT (value added tax). All prices are excluding delivery costs to customer.
Bedmat Online is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information. Any personal information pertaining to the customer will not be shared with any 3rd parties. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
The PAIA may be downloaded from: http:/www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed and manufacturing and delivery lead times confirmed by way of e-mail. Delivery costs are subject to volume and area and will also be confirmed by way of e-mail. Delivery dates quoted are estimates and while every effort will be made to ensure estimated dates are honoured, circumstances beyond the control of Bedmat (Pty) Ltd may cause delivery dates to be changed. Goods must be inspected on delivery and Bedmat (Pty) Ltd notified immediately of any damage, defects and/or imperfections.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
The provision of goods and services by Bedmat Online is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability where payment has been made, Bedmat Online will refund the client in full within 30 days. Any defective/faulty goods must be returned within 10 working days, with a copy of the invoice, unused and packed in the original packaging, upon which Bedmat Online will replace the faulty goods or refund in full.
Reasonable requests to return goods will be considered only under the following conditions and will be handled in the following manner- All warranty and refund claims to be accompanied by the original Bedmat (Pty) Ltd invoice.
- The items must be unused and returned in their original packaging and condition.
- Items that have been custom made cannot be returned as well as items that required specific fabrics, custom design or where a colour choice was involved cannot be returned.
- The customer will be liable for full transport costs (round trip – outgoing and incoming) which will deducted from the customer refund.
- Bedmat Online will charge a 15% re-stocking charge on the value of the goods returned.
Under no circumstances shall Bedmat Online be held liable for any damage arising from misuse, abuse or neglect of the goods or services supplied. Bedmat Online cannot be held liable for any damages to products that were assembled incorrectly by the customer. Refunds will also not be given if:
- A client simply changes their mind or has made the wrong decision.
- Cleaning and maintenance instructions have not been followed. Once goods are received in good order and condition a refund will be processed within 30 Days.
GUARANTEES & WARRANTIES
Your invoice must be retained and is required for any guarantee policy to take effect. Guarantees and Warranties vary according to product/supplier and will be null and void should the goods be tampered with, abused or used/stored outside the manufacturers’ specifications.
Your warranty covers manufacturing defects on your product and its duration is indicated in the booklet provided with the mattress. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only. The warranty coverage runs from the original invoiced date of purchase and, repair or replacement of the mattress or base does not extend the limited warranty period. Replacement of one piece does not automatically constitute the replacement of another piece. . The cost of the repair or replacement will be borne in full by the manufactures during the Guaranteed Period. Thereafter costs will be borne on a pro-rata basis for the remainder of the service warranty period. All warranty and refund claims to be accompanied by the original Bedmat (Pty) Ltd invoice.
EXCLUSIONS UNDER THE WARRANTY
All warranty and refund claims to be accompanied by the original Bedmat (Pty) Ltd invoice. This warranty covers manufacturing defects that are due to defective workmanship or defective materials only, and does not apply to:
- Normal body impressions
- Firmness preference of the purchaser Cover (fabric)
- Product subjected to weight in excess of its design limits
- Product used for purposes other than that for which it is constructed
- Product failure due to causes other than defective workmanship and materials
- Failure to adhere to Manufacturer or Bedmat (Pty) Ltd instructions on proper use of the product.
Your warranty does not apply and is voided if the product is subjected to obvious abuse or improper care/maintenance such as, but not limited to:
- Stains or spoilage
- Inadequate support from weak foundations or improper frames
- Upholstery compaction due to insufficient turning
- Bent border wires
NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED ARE EXTENDED TO PERSONS WHO PURCHASE THE PRODUCT FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN BEDMAT (PTY) LTD OR ITS AUTHORISED DEALERS AND ALL WARRANTIES TO SUCH PERSONS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
COLOURS, FINISHES & SIZE
Whilst Bedmat Online will make every effort to match all colours and finishes due to the nature of the goods supplied, all goods are supplied on the understanding that there may be:
- Slight shade and grain variations, particularly with natural products such as wood and in hand painted products.
- Slight imperfections in hand finished pieces.
- Slight colour variations due to the nature of fabric and variations in dye lots.
- Oversizing to allow for shrinkage in quality, high threadcount products. PAYMENT METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Cash deposits
- EFT: Please note that it may take up to 3 business working days until the payment reflects in our bank account and delivery will only be made when payment reflects.
- We do not accept cheques.
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR)
Payment in full or a 50% deposit for goods is required at time of placing all orders. Balance is due upon completion before delivery or collection. No orders will be processed without deposits/payment in full. No goods will be despatched until payment is made in full.
All orders remain the property of Bedmat Online until payment has been received in full. CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellation of paid orders prior to delivery will be subject to a 5% handling fee. Deposits will not be refunded in the event of cancellation of already ordered/made “Special Order” or custom goods. Bedmat Online reserves the right not to accept an order under the following circumstances:
- Unavailability of stock to fulfil the order
- Inability to deliver goods to a specific area
- Payment not authorised
- Client does not comply with terms and conditions of sale
Bedmat Online takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Bedmat chooses as its domicilum citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Bedmat (Pty) Ltd, Curlews, Whiteriver.
Bedmat Online may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.